Tuesday, January 30, 2007

computer woes, upcoming trips

Hey all,

not a whole lot going on here with us, outside of the normal stuff. Our laptop is on its way out, the screen is dying. One option is to simply buy a monitor, but I would really like to get another one if at all possible. One reason for this is that our old computer is a PC, using that cursed Windows. Bill Gates is a crook. As if he doesnt have enough money, he charges 35 dollars to ask a question on his MSN website. This doesnt mean that the question will be answered, and even if it is, it doesnt mean that it will be helpful. I hate him, and his silly operating system. I know it sounds harsh to use the word "hate", but hey, say it like it is. Not only is he a complete geek, he is a rich geek who runs the world. Thank God there is freeware out there, I really cant bear to give that guy any more money than I absolutely have to. I want a Mac, not only are they more stable, it means that no cash will go to Bill and his cronies. The second reason is that with all the photo editing and video I have been doing lately, a Mac is really the only way to go anyway.

We have to go to Singapore in Feb for a visa, should be fun. Only going down for a few days, got an insanely cheap flight and we are going to stay in some cheap roach bag hotel. I heard Singapore was quite boring though, so I guess we will see. Maybe I can tear the hood ornaments off of Mercedes, or key someones car. Might add a bit of spice to the trip!

No comments: